Thursday, December 11, 2008

IHOP in The Anderson Towncenter

I know, not the most prestigious place to begin my blog, but I have to start somewhere. The IHOP in the Anderson Towncenter is a very nice place to have some breakfast. The food there is not half bad. I ordered steak and eggs with hash browns and buttermilk pancakes. The steak, to my suprise, was actually cooked the way I wanted it.(Medium) It is rare that this sort of establishment is able to cook the thin steaks they have to the appropriate temperature. The eggs were a nice over easy and the hash browns were crisp. Naturally, the pancakes were good. This is to be expected from the International House of Pancakes. The waitress was very competent and friendly and the restaurant itself seemed clean. The prices were also decent. I wouldn't say this is the best food I've ever had, but it is a good place to go if you don't feel like cooking yourself breakfast. I give this restaurant a 3 out of 5. Until next time, keep eating.

GC

No comments: